Working in Japan

Q1:I would like to work as a nurse in Japan.
A1:You are required to obtain a qualification as a nurse under Japanese law.
Q2:How can I obtain Japanese qualification as a nurse?
A2:You need to take the national examination for "Kangoshi(nurse)" given by Japanese and pass the examination. The Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare is governing agency of national examination in Japan.

We would like to hear your feedback about our website.